Illegal off-roaders/motor-cross bikers !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
longun":2c2igbxm said:
lets be realistic here..................id have done the same :twisted:

Me too...not an ideal result, naturally we would all like the authorities to take action but they cannot. I hesitate to say, good on you fella

I really wonder how many would throw something in the face of a speeding motorcyclist and expect a good result.

Sure you all would.

wouldnt expect a good result but the point would be proven, mud, stones, fumes and wrecklessness in my the OP'S face was the desired result and he got his own back, dont really see the issue,. if the rider had injoured his wife id have agreed again if hed really hurt the rider. do you think the rider cared? i dont, you reap what you sow.

No issue, just a perspective.

I tend to go all wobbly when my vision is impeded.

Not a desirable effect if you are dealing with a speeding hunk of metal at close quarters.

The fact that the bike made one pass before indicates there was time to make off safely.

Different story if it was a dead end, then it is certainly time for Rambo tactics.

...and those would still not involve blinding a rider on a huge chunk of metal.

:)

i was'nt going to post in here again but after looking at some of you guys replys.........

carry on , knock the guy off his bike and break his neck , your stupidity will earn you a few years behind bars regardless if he's tresspassing and dangerous or not :roll: thats what happens to have-a-go-heros .

if you want to use the head then theres lots of actions you can take

1. take some pictures and hand them into the police , this will let them know who there looking for.

2. go to your local mp and ask them to put pressure on the land owner or council to put fences/bollards up to allow walkers/bicycles through only.

i hope you DO take the guy off his bike with your new stick and he wraps it around your neck

big.eck":2zv5utpv said:
i was'nt going to post in here again but after looking at some of you guys replys.........

carry on , knock the guy off his bike and break his neck , your stupidity will earn you a few years behind bars regardless if he's tresspassing and dangerous or not :roll: thats what happens to have-a-go-heros .

1. take some pictures and hand them into the police , this will let them know who there looking for.

2. go to your local mp and ask them to put pressure on the land owner or council to put fences/bollards up to allow walkers/bicycles through only.

i hope you DO take the guy off his bike with your new stick and he wraps it around your neck

You know what posting sense will end with, don't you?

highlandsflyer":1kjz1r8x said:
big.eck":1kjz1r8x said:

You know what posting sense will end with, don't you?

the dummy being spat out ? won't be mine as i'm not the guy throwing stones at passing motorbikes at speed :cool:

big.eck":1uzhxmaf said:

It's a very grey area though. If Ian is meerly standing his ground to protect his wife and dog (narrow path, nowhere for them to go) and the guy is intentionally buzzing them then it's his own fault if he clips Ians walking stick and comes off his bike as a result. Ian could simply have been signalling for him to slow down with his walking stick!!!

JamesM":23j8o5gh said:
big.eck":23j8o5gh said:

It's a very grey area though. If Ian is meerly standing his ground to protect his wife and dog (narrow path, nowhere for them to go) and the guy is intentionally buzzing them then it's his own fault if he clips Ians walking stick and comes off his bike as a result. Ian could have been signalling for him to slow down with his walking stick!!!

very grey area , remember this > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2074077.stm

carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back