MacRetro Trading Post

Thing of beauty Gazz, wish I could justify it. You'll have no bother shifting on the main FS forum I reckon. No more roadying then?

Put some slicks on the karate monkey today for next sundays pedal for scotland and realised i have another road bike already and i need the dosh as the car failed its mot. I will just get another set of big wheels and can switch depending on needs ;)

:) - I missed it Kaiser - couldn't go to see it mid week and it was sold by saturday - maybe someone saw that ad :)

looking for a set of disc wheels for the 29er- so that I can have a separate set of wheels with slicks on- looking for cheap and true, lots of guff to trade if your looking for owt or have lots of smash in the drawer if you want wonga.

dyna-ti":2kq0tzwz said:
I think you should add another Z to the decals :D

Didn't someone photoshop that a while back?

Why are all the roadbikes for sale belong to giants? My hunt for one is confusing me in a number of ways. I need a 52 or a 54 but most things seem bigger. And I'm not sure I want to go down the build route. I've seen a few Specialized Allez for sale on Gumtree and they seem to get good write ups.

Back