(near) nos April 1984 Raleigh team panasonic 531c 600ex

adscan":3iw9lv6b said:
very nice! what kind of money is this worth?

Wouldn't have a clue to be honest, as always what someone's prepared to pay. I could have a job getting back what I paid or I might strike lucky and find someone who used to have one and pay £400-£500.
Luckily I'm not selling it so I don't really need to worry :LOL:

what a fantastic pickup! gonna stick with the 600 6207 group? interesting that it has gpm tips and stays and came with 600 groupset.

I have an 84 team replica 12 as well, it had campy tips, mixture of 600 and campy group on there. same 600 headset as yours too.

vaeske":3qvb82vk said:
what a fantastic pickup! gonna stick with the 600 6207 group? interesting that it has gpm tips and stays and came with 600 groupset.

I have an 84 team replica 12 as well, it had campy tips, mixture of 600 and campy group on there. same 600 headset as yours too.

It appears there were gippieme and campag parts floating around in this period, I had another team rep 12 and it has campag NR and 'tips' from the same year! maybe this one was a euro spec bike as it was found in Germany??

very very nice...

I've got the little brother for sale... (my father doesn't like roadbikes anymore... I've ridden his old raleigh in the late nineties until the frame broke down... so a few years ago I gave him this as a gift... but he prefers riding MTBs....)

http://fotos.mtb-news.de/s/53093

Re:

Hi .....i have bike same like this, all parts are shimano 600...size is 57 cm, reynolds 531. I wannt to sale...and i dont know true price of this bike so i please for advice

Re: Re:

kresozu":1gf0lih7 said:
Hi .....i have bike same like this, all parts are shimano 600...size is 57 cm, reynolds 531. I wannt to sale...and i dont know true price of this bike so i please for advice

£500??

Latest posts

Back