Wetherby country cruise ~ Aftermath.

Some great pics chaps, really sorry I missed it. At least I managed a lap of Gisburn after I'd gone home for a kip.

BTW, who's Clockwork is that? I demand it's sold to me right now!!

brocklanders023":3os6um7q said:
Some great pics chaps, really sorry I missed it. At least I managed a lap of Gisburn after I'd gone home for a kip.

BTW, who's Clockwork is that? I demand it's sold to me right now!!

my precious! :) must say, never owned a steel orange and find this very forgiving and capable. in short a great frame with some older shimano components, thumbies for starters and they shift so well. bloody rapid fire seems twitchey, inaccurate and a maintenance liability at the side of these 'light action' items.

if i let it go you can have bagsy. ;)

thanks for all the pics guys! i forgot i had a camera with me after a while :)

once again, marc put on an outstanding spread of sweet single track, open riding and woodland trails, railways sections and sublime company, i tip thy hat fella, cheers.

highs for me
1. awesome company again
2. dryish conditions
3. flow
4. ace pub...........filth ;)
5. some great historic spots

downers
1. knackered pace forks
2. creaky tioga revolvers
3. missing the motorway turn off cos was watching another wreckless driver :roll: lol

cheers :D

Cheers Marc for putting on a great ride, it was a nice and relaxed day out with good company, the only problem was myself and Trebs had to overtake that Audi going through the village, what's wrong with these drivers, or was He sticking to the speed limit :oops: :oops: :oops:, looking forward to our next outing at the Peaks :D

Some good pics there chaps, looks like I missed a good day out.

Love the Orange Marc, is the colour as bright in real life ?

Hope to see you all soon

kaya

hi kaya.

thanks, its my fave bike at the moment and didn't cost much to get it rolling :)

as daft as it sounds, the orange bits are fairly faded. it seems to have got brighter with age, rather than dull matte. :? the forks have been fresh powder coat flouro, a poor match but the best available on his colour chart. tha alternative was burnt orange but, i didn't like that :eek:

i especially like the patina about it( rough faded paintwork ) :) but, like you say, it's bright! not easy to take a photo of it and capture the decals( whats left of 'em)

cheers, may bring it to rosedale :cool:

Back