The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO I would never buy a 2nd hand helmet, even if it was the best BITD, so yours would not have a value to me. It's a safety thing, and you can buy a new helmet now for a tenner anyway

Not sure helmets hold any value. May be best trying eBay to maximise your bucks, otherwise £10 maybe? Most retrobikers I know where modern helmets as they are cheap, light and well vented. And as above, I would never buy a second hand one.

Good luck.

Someone at work wanting to sell his 1996 GT Borrego. Has a nice set of Judy XC's but seems pretty much untouched otherwise. Fairly good nick paint wise.
Any ideas?

ive a gt lts 1996 16 inch

692fd5ce.jpg

7250fd84.jpg

abcc4682.jpg

10f71de6.jpg

it has xt mechs
deore thumbies
rock shox forks
mavic 238 rims with lx hubs
fsa chainset
and a load of green annodised parts

whats it worth?

Logic.Al":1o0eis9i said:
Someone at work wanting to sell his 1996 GT Borrego. Has a nice set of Judy XC's but seems pretty much untouched otherwise. Fairly good nick paint wise.
Any ideas?

Couple originals on here struggled to sell much more than £100, with Judy's, and assuming elastomers arent shot (i.e. forks are working ok) then I guess a bit more say £130

LTS frame if in good nick and bearings ok would go for about £60-80 depending on which way the wind blows that week.

As a whole bike, £160-200 at the mo given how hard things are to shift.

Bigfoot 2

Hi,
I can't see a "new members" thread to Introduce myself properly so sorry my first post is a "help me" post :oops:

Anyhow I have just got hold of a Muddy fox bigfoot 2 old style bike and was wondering what kind of money I can ask for it, Only other I have found was on here a few yrs ago.

Lots more pics if needed..and any help with price greatly appreciated.
Many thanks Ian.

Any idea about the value of my bike. It is completely LX Deore, without any problems. Rims Mavic. Grandis frame with columbus tubes.

main.php

main.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back