Show us your Scott!!

Something a little different. My beater, a 1994 Mohaka

P8240093.JPG

stumpjumper1990":3bsx7ca8 said:
yo-eddy":3bsx7ca8 said:
My Columbus Max pro-racing in travel outfit in Iran

Did you remove the sticker 'Made in the USA' before entering Iran? ;) :LOL:

That looks like it was back in the day when the Americans were still giving cash, arms and ahem advisors to Iran so yo should have been safe

Interestingly most of the better scotts seem to be mostly stateside or Europe. In the U.K. I always felt we got the walmart/tesco version?

Love the touring version

there was a big marketing push in 90/91/92/
my mates shop had them in those days he had the full range , but mostly sawtooth's and windrivers ,tho he had super americas and super evo's
i loved them
he had loads of other makes in there too ,look ,mbk ,a-stars, fisher, etc
i think there was a big shake up in the distributers 93/ 94 ish

so maybe thats why they went away till the late 90's or seemed to

any more pics foxychick ?

Just like to add my 1989 Scott Pro. Bought this through an add just saying "For sale: green bike" for a simple SS project somewhere in Amsterdam. Frame has a lot of patina, but is mostly original. The green is slightly faded on the top tube, but still turns heads and all my camera's have problems catching it! The Deore hubs are good now after a quick clean and regrease, just as the gold anodized Araya rims. The spokes are so rusted, I wonder if the bike hasn't been in a canal for some years! During riding they even crackle, but are still nicely tensioned.

8202760_170d70a4f2b24632059bab43d8c14d77_large1k.jpg

Also asking for more good pisc - logotype style and placing it in top tube suggest it could be 1990, but it doesn't looks like catalogue version ;)

Latest posts

Back