Illegal off-roaders/motor-cross bikers !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some inconsiderate t0sser did the same to me and my wife I'd have done something similar to Ian, the law allows for a preemptive strike to prevent an assault occurring. Given that a motorcycle being used in such a manner as this could easily kill a pedestrian, a rock in the face is quite reasonable force in my opinion. Well done on being so restrained Ian!

Seems there are a few on my same length wave about these idiot bikers.

By the way. The stretch of path which we were walking on was only some four feet wide and there was no where to go to evade this nutter.

My wife has bad scratch marks up her legs and on her stomach ! This was done by her/our little Yorkie
dog in sheer panic in trying to get away, Our dog has still not recovered from this fright.

I would be careful about throwing anything in the face of a vehicle that may well end up hitting you as a result.

Running away would have been my preference.

Of course, once I was in the relative safety of my motor I might take some kind of action.

highlandsflyer":3t0qcovq said:
Four foot wide path, and they flew past you?
They must indeed have flown.
The section were he passed us by is badly surrounded by thorny over grown bushes and nettles for about a hundred yards, then widens out.

So I am hoping you got off the path and made yourself safe before you took whatever action you took.

I am not disagreeing with your actions, just hoped you were safe from any possible consequences.

its berks like that who give us MTB guys a bad name,as we get tar'd with the same brush,even though we make minimal damage to the surroundings in comparison.But its just part of a bigger problem of people generally doing what ever they feel like,with no thought for anyone else.We suffer with 4x4's round these parts,who have now taken to adventuring on private land,so we have farmers with guns patrolling the perimeters as we whizz past on legit pathways.Its very scary,the wrong type of buzz :shock:

Take a long wooden bat/metal bar with you from now on and if it happens again either clothes line him with it or try to shove it through the front wheel, that'll teach him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back