Illegal off-roaders/motor-cross bikers !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Been out for a walk with the wife and the dog around a nice country park walk and this c*nt on a big 500cc
off roader went by us scaring the shit out of us all and the idiot started pulling wheelies, within minutes he was coming
back to do the same but i was waiting with two handfuls of big hard-core rock and he tried to scare us again but his
plan failed as i stopped him, as he gave me abuse i lamped him a ferker straight through his open visor!! He shit himself
and then i pelted him with the stones, This tw*t had no regard for safety or life so i had no regard for him....so ''bump''

God I hate illegal riders who rip up the countryside and don't give a ferk, about a year ago a group off road
riders who came across a friend of mine who is 56 and tried to kill his dog just because he bollocked them all.

Police have no intention of doing anything or acting on reports,so won't be phoning them but the next time i will dish out my own punishment as i'm no couch potato :twisted:

your a nutter yourself ! 2 wrongs don't make a right...........

anyone with half a brain would take a few pictures and hand them in to the police .

I think you are quite a genius; matey-boy won't go to the police about you assaulting him because he was trespassing and almost certainly riding a stolen bike [Away from the road/ green lane/ B.O.A.T where "his" bike might have been spotted by the plod/ A.N.P.R camera/ someone who knows the real owner]. It's a moot point whether two wrongs make a right. I've never believed in an eye for an eye. An eye, nose tongue, ear AND hand is far better, also 'Nads if they are a sex offender. It's just a pity that we shy away from no-holds-barred violent retributive justice in this country. It's probably why our prisons are full and it takes six months for cases to be heard even in magistrates court.

By the way it's probably best if you change your location, just in case Malfactor is also on Retrobike and uses it to try and work out who you are.

Plod are not interested in these off road pee takers. Two reasons mostly..they haven't got the resources for the general lack of respect scrotes who are a very small minority and two..the cps have the balls of a eunoch. Most frontline officers though would love to take the scrotes round the back of a shed and give them a good seeing too as the courts fail them and us every day of the week

I have to agree with eck that you sir are very un politically correct you bad boy

I also Agree with rich however and would prefer the slapping the miscreant very hard approach. :D

big.eck":31gyaw8t said:
your a nutter yourself ! 2 wrongs don't make a right...........
anyone with half a brain would take a few pictures and hand them in to the police .
When some nutter comes at you pulling wheelies and my pet Yorkie runs up my wifes legs and my wife screams out in fright do
you think I'm just going to stand there like a muppet and don't you think I have previously phoned the Police before ?
Yes I have and their reply is...''We have logged you complaint and will send someone out asap''

Do they log it ? Do they send someone out ? No they don't.

Also just several hundred yards away there is a lone woman crying, Was she crying for the fun of it?
No she wasn't the bloody biker had run around her scaring her to the point she thought her life was in danger.

Rich Aitch":1jnk3htb said:
I think you are quite a genius; matey-boy won't go to the police about you assaulting him because he was trespassing and almost certainly riding a stolen bike [Away from the road/ green lane/ B.O.A.T where "his" bike might have been spotted by the plod/ A.N.P.R camera/ someone who knows the real owner]. It's a moot point whether two wrongs make a right. I've never believed in an eye for an eye. An eye, nose tongue, ear AND hand is far better, also 'Nads if they are a sex offender. It's just a pity that we shy away from no-holds-barred violent retributive justice in this country. It's probably why our prisons are full and it takes six months for cases to be heard even in magistrates court.
By the way it's probably best if you change your location, just in case Malfactor is also on Retrobike and uses it to try and work out who you are.

This has cracked me up to the point i'm shaking like a leaf ''MATEY-BOY'' Are you one of these bikers ?

Ask yourself how an ANPR can work on a full off -roader which has no lights-no reg-no tax and no number plate.

I've seen these muppets pull at the side of cop cars on the road, give the coppers the finger and then they are gone, do the police give chase?..no.

Don't you think i've already in the past reported such incidents to the Police,
the Police don't give a shit unless there has been a murder or someone on the Police force/family are hurt.

good on you ian, this country is to soft on scum like this. if i ever see you at a retro meet, the cake is on me

sounds like he was using his bike like a dangerous weapon in an aggressive manner........and you defended your space and wife..........i've been close to pulling people off scooters when they buzz through our sub way and footpath as fast as they can nearly knocking people over and the police .....well there reducing the time their station is open,that should help ???............................the reason why idiots behave like this these days is because society has let them...........

Ian Raleigh":3e6lpvq5 said:
Rich Aitch":3e6lpvq5 said:

This has cracked me up to the point i'm shaking like a leaf ''MATEY-BOY'' Are you one of these bikers ?

Ask yourself how an ANPR can work on a full off -roader which has no lights-no reg-no tax and no number plate.

I've seen these muppets pull at the side of cop cars on the road, give the coppers the finger and then they are gone, do the police give chase?..no.

Don't you think i've already in the past reported such incidents to the Police,
the Police don't give a shit unless there has been a murder or someone on the Police force/family are hurt.

Brilliant, you're so determined to be angry wth everyone that the fact that 'Rich' was fully supporting you has totally passed you by.

>>slow clap<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back