Colnago Replica for Sale **NOW SOLD**

Andrew S

Retro Newbie
I have a Colnago Replica for sale (seat and pedals not included)

I has a Mavic Crankset 52/42 and 6 speed cassette with Simplex shifters and Campagnolo front mech. Suntour brakes and a Huret rear mech.

Wheels are Mavic GP4's with nearly new rims and brand new tubs fitted, plus spare tub.

Frame size is 56cm top tube centre to centre and 56cm seat-tube centre to top of tube.

There are a couple of marks on the bike but would say the condition is good.

Want £350 plus postage for the bike, or you can collect from Central Scotland.

DSC01998.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

DSC02000.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02002.jpg

IMG_0215-1.jpg

Hi. You'll hopefully be able to sell this complete.

If it came to a split however, I'd certainly be interested in the chainset and BB.

Hope it doesn't come to that for you though, good luck with the sale.

Ally.

Bugloss

The OP has posted about this bike before asking what it might be and has has very correctly posted it for sale as a bike badged as a Colnago... without any knowledge as to what the original bike was.

Nice price IMHO :)

Shaun

Hi Bugloss,

Unfortunately I do not know, only that some members of this forum thought it was French or possibly Belgian due to a mark of (EO) stamped under the bottom bracket.

It is a very nice bike with great components, the wheels are in great condition with new tubs fitted. As Shaun has said and I agree, it is a good price for a great bike.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew S":2xdg75bp said:
Hi Bugloss,

Unfortunately I do not know, only that some members of this forum thought it was French or possibly Belgian due to a mark of (EO) stamped under the bottom bracket.

I had an English frame with EO on the BB shell...is your EO within a diamond shape?....I was told that that EO were the manufactures of the BB shell.

Lovely bike by the way and a fair price too.

Back