You do know what Di2 is i presume
sorry no!

..but i know a Di2 group of shimano :roll:

This is a NOS with Di2 electronics

IMG0014-XL.jpg.web.jpg

thanks andy

any123":fssn3v5u said:
..but i know a Di2 group of shimano :roll:

then I have guessed correctly. The Di2 group fits true to your beautiful Adroit (from 96/97?) but not yet on a 91er Attitude. thanks :D

Very striking. The build options are endless, with a white base you could chose any colour scheme and build on it from there, as suggested red or blue or green etc! Trouble with frames presented as good as this it does sometimes seem a shame to put parts on them, I never thought like that 20 odd years ago!

Vinevo":6s155het said:
Trouble with frames presented as good as this it does sometimes seem a shame to put parts on them..
..and that's my problem now! :roll: :?

Nader":qg1ouu5f said:
Vinevo":qg1ouu5f said:
Trouble with frames presented as good as this it does sometimes seem a shame to put parts on them..

It's repainted... you can just do it again and again and again... what are you preserving by not building it??

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Aemmer... build the damn thing and ride it.

mkozaczek":15azjcch said:
Nader":15azjcch said:
Vinevo":15azjcch said:

It's repainted... you can just do it again and again and again... what are you preserving by not building it??

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Aemmer... build the damn thing and ride it.

Yeah, on second thoughts, get it built, going to build my re-painted Moonrise, one day!

mkozaczek":3ivipcoh said:
.. build the damn thing and ride it.
ok, I will do that ..looking for parts has already begun.

Rejoice at an extraordinary KLEIN Attitude ;)

Back