Let the magic begin........Ti Content.

I admire your restraint in staying with Shimano for most parts. You'll be rewarded with a bike that works well. Nice fix on the brake bosses. Amazing what people will do...

Very nice!

So cool !
I love it.

Congratulation for the choice of shimano XT for a 92 bike, my favorite group, far from so classic and boring XTR :D

very very nice. i love watching and reading about these titanium builds. Really need a Merlin in my life as well i think

I'm going to add another, I like it. Are you going to take the yellow piece of paper from the pedal? :D

I also like the saddle and seatpost combo.

Is the hub or wheel backwards? I've never had a TNT wheelset and that looks gorgeous.

girlonbike":2002ntau said:
Are you going to take the yellow piece of paper from the pedal? :D
Is the hub or wheel backwards? I've never had a TNT wheelset and that looks gorgeous.

What, you mean so I can actually use the pedals :oops: .......dont be silly :D :D

Front wheel is on the right way. Owned the front hub since new (93 I think). The rear (pic below) I picked up from Ratcapa on here. They are an 8 speed set but as the bearings were shot anyway I rebuilt the rear with a 7spd Freehub instead of going for spacers.

Photo26P8170157.jpg

Back