WETHERBY country cruise. 1.9.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
get well soon salty :cool: no use riding injured, see you soon :cool:

videojetman...weather is fairly good. drizzley at the mo which is amounting to nothing. tomorrows' weather looks pretty much dry 20 degrees-ish :)

as mentioned earlier, the only draw-back is some expected mud in certain short spots. nobody is taking a clean bike home but, please don't mis-interpret into a mud-bath. horses chew it up a bit.

ghostydog... i/we share your pain :LOL: look out for the aftermath ;)

riding, laughing, generally experiencing a good work-out in the vacinity of tranquil grounds can only be missed if it saves a belt round the lugs :LOL:

cheers.

I'll log it and let you have the gpx but I'll need an e-mail as the forum won't accept them .
Matthew
PS Do you think the pub will swap the chips for 3 extra fillings on the omlette ?

Matthews":28dqhb7c said:
I'll log it and let you have the gpx but I'll need an e-mail as the forum won't accept them .
Matthew
PS Do you think the pub will swap the chips for 3 extra fillings on the omlette ?

i reckon they will matthew, they seem amiable enough ;)

Matthews":1ewv88xb said:
Matthew

Excellent, Thank you.

I'll chuck my email across in a PM

Sean

I'd better apologise now for my bike tomorrow, not only is it modern but it's filthy (just been into garage to make sure it's ok) as it pissed it down all last weekend , we didn't get back till Tues night and I've been playing catchup at wk all week, got as far as lubeing the chain and popping a bit more air into tyres !
Matthew

I'd not worry about riding a modern bike at all!

My bike for the ride is a brand spanker

Ok, it's a steel frame & has amberwall's but it's box fresh!

I'm out chaps :( Had a busy couple of nights at work with more to come so it's home to bed in the morning :cry:

Have fun though and catch you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back