Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingroon":33hj9i9s said:
TheGreenRabbit":33hj9i9s said:
I can come via Ford and will have space for 2 riders and bikes if any one wants a lift. let me know.

Aha, would it be okay if you met me at Ford? I have a pair of wheels and a Bag of Swag for Heathy.. Not sure it'll be that good an idea to try cycling to the meeting point with it all :LOL:

no problem.

Matt , are you taking the train from Victoria too ? as I might have a frame for you to give to james . :oops:

I dont mind cycling from Ford to Arundel .

TheGreenRabbit":1jjrqj4v said:
no problem.

Bewdy, thanks so much mate, see you at 10ish?

cchris2lou":1jjrqj4v said:
Matt , are you taking the train from Victoria too ? as I might have a frame for you to give to james . :oops:

Yep, no problemo with the frame, can just throw it over my shoulder [though not for the ride eh ;) ] to take back to London.. I'll be on that 8.17 train, I'll PM you my mobile and we'll meet up for the journey?

kingroon":1mkn418j said:
TheGreenRabbit":1mkn418j said:
no problem.

Bewdy, thanks so much mate, see you at 10ish?

cchris2lou":1mkn418j said:

Yep, no problemo with the frame, can just throw it over my shoulder [though not for the ride eh ;) ] to take back to London.. I'll be on that 8.17 train, I'll PM you my mobile and we'll meet up for the journey?

I'll be at Ford for 10 to collect bags, wheels, frames etc. . . .

MadCowKev":2l1zwv5r said:
heathy":2l1zwv5r said:
Pickle":2l1zwv5r said:
Mrs GT's tiffin will be traveling down ;)
Can't wait for some of that :D

that will be subject to any of it getting to Arundel ;)

See Kev, I told you we need to stop for coffee! Coffee 'n' cake in the morning. Lovely! ;)

I'll get Mrs GT to make 2 batches, 1 for us and 1 for the others! :LOL:

Ok, i will be at Ford station with the little Aygo for 10am ready an waiting for those who have bags and swags.
I'll drop every thing off at Arundel Station then will have to return the car back to the Mrs in Arundel high street before the ride starts, will meet you all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back