Demon Frameworks mtb, pro pics on page 14! update 25/12/21

That is really good to here, whether in your eyes 'justified' or not, the cost of the hubs is a much easier hit to take when the person selling them to you cares/is interested/interesting/is nice/friendly etc. etc.

jonnyboy666":31itnp87 said:
yeah i noticed that, not sure why though but i don't mind as Cliff was very helpful ;) :D

To be honest i was trying to find a reason not to be jealous, i think i failed. What a beautiful bike, i can't wait to see it finished.

Tom has just received his entry form for the NAHBS-2013! :cool:

not for my bike by the way, as i'll be riding it! :D but apparently he has something really epic planned for the show, it better be good as he won the road category last year! :cool: :cool: (here's a pic of his winner)

Attachments

• nahbs entry.jpg
    nahbs entry.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,063
  • demon nahbs.jpg
    demon nahbs.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,064
How have i missed this thread, love the work of these British frame builders... I've been following Tom on facebook for some time now had no idea it was for a retrobiker.

There is a book be released soon all about English frame builders

Facebook - Made in England

When do we see the finished frame???

i have already ordered the 'made in england' book, i'm trying to get as many bits of info and articles on him as possible and he is in the book.

not that i am thinking of ever selling this frame but when i think of that cunningham went for a small fortune and this is the first mtb frame that Tom has made for a customer, he still has the original dirt frame built as a jump bike (the black one on the website) and also he has the copper plated and aged frame pictured early in this thread that has never been built, so my frame is the 3rd mtb frame he has built, so that makes it rare i think.

i'm hoping to have in the next couple of weeks, i am getting pretty desperate for it now! :D

picking up the wheels later aswel, the most bling wheels i have ever got by a mile!! :LOL:

jonnyboy666":2eqqby0e said:
i'm hoping to have in the next couple of weeks, i am getting pretty desperate for it now! :D

The anticipation builds...................
drool5.gif

Back