Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be good , if we can get there .

not sure on the bike though .

are we doing the same loop as last time ?

Pickle - well done.

Chris - I suppose a variation on a theme regarding the loop. I'll do my best to make it as varied and flowing as poss. 14 riders will mean we need a back marker, so I'll talk Salvage Tech into that. He's borrowing my Crossmax, so he might feel inclined... :D

You'll get here fine by train. Do the Victoria - Ford route. Ford is one stn down the line from Arundel and about 2 mins by train and 15mins by bike, so worry not, you'll make it.

TheGreenRabbit":3imt9c8q said:
I can come via Ford and will have space for 2 riders and bikes if any one wants a lift. let me know.

Sounds good. Please :D

yes , but who else is coming down by train from london , is it just me and Tony ?

8.17am byt he way Tony , get your cheque book ready this time . :LOL:

cchris2lou":2zsayccc said:
yes , but who else is coming down by train from london , is it just me and Tony ?

8.17am byt he way Tony , get your cheque book ready this time . :LOL:

Its 'cold hard' debit card this time. Had a few good sales on the bay :D So in the money :shock: Got very little at home apart from whats important ;)

TheGreenRabbit":21rvfzsc said:
I can come via Ford and will have space for 2 riders and bikes if any one wants a lift. let me know.

Aha, would it be okay if you met me at Ford? I have a pair of wheels and a Bag of Swag for Heathy.. Not sure it'll be that good an idea to try cycling to the meeting point with it all :LOL:

Wu

Im staying in Arundel with Mark the night before, hense why im popping over to yours on the Sat evening.
Noticed you have volunteered me for shuttle runs to Ford, I won't have the A3 but the Aygo, so can only fit two bikes and 1 extra person. Im happy to meet peeps at Ford station and ride them into town instead.
For any body wanting a post code for Arundel, the high street is BN18 9AB.

I'll be the back marker for the day, but with the new ride im going to want to have a bit of a burst of energy here and there. I think with all this volunteering you should def sell me those cross max wheels! I'll get a vote from every one on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back