Dablks '97 Orange C16R.

Anyone help with suggestions for 1" threadless with low stack height? looking for reasonable quality and realistic price. I know Kings are still available but really dont have that sort of budget.

So we "should" be sorted for everything, if all the scouring comes thru... bar cranks, undecided on those as yet.

Gil_m is preped once hes back from his holidays. Hes also come up with an idea for doing me some replacement foils. Mine wont be worth saving once I get them off, he however has a plan.

Damn I wish Triple S was closer for a final colour choice...I dont think what I have in mind was an original choice. Its not over bling or modern but think its all going to work well.

If youre ever parting company with that frame.Please keep me in mind :D

Best of luck on the build though :cool:.Not like i hope it stalls or you run out of funds or anything like that.
Perish the thought :p

Will do mate...Theres always a chance as likely to end up with three retro, the p7 queen, and the cotic. which is probbaly at least 1 retro too many ;)

I'm one chainset,one respray and a set of gil_m's away from being ready to build so that will defo happen first...plus the brown/pink with yellow forks I have planned might put you off ;)

yeahhhh... missed call from Triple S... she's ready ;)...bar stickers....the rest is sat here too.

732? thumbies
739 mechs, levers and v's,
737 cranks and hubs with modern mavic 317 (which I built for the e3),
sk9/ox hot rod bars/ritchey foam grips,
litestick with orange enduro saddle.
rc36 (pro class 2???) as an option to the F7's
tioga wondar dawgs...cos I have them.

Back from triple S..and using this as the inspiration

C16cat97bcopy.jpg

I couldnt decide if this was black or dark green, which i'm sure i have seen...Anyway liked the gold decals but didnt wanna go green so its gone..

c16r100912a.jpg

Dark Metallic Blue. Got as far as fitting the mech.

c16r100912b.jpg

Just need Gil to get back from his holidays.

Very very nice :D I love the Blue, that with the Gold decals will look awesome, cant wait to see the finished build :)

Its been a while but due to my mates lockup being currently unavailible everything is in my loft and not that easy to build.

Still heres a rough progress photo.

c16rnovprog.jpg

I have the 739 cantis for it and am just having a slight row with shims. Not convinced this type of orange collar works well. The previous owner shimed the clamp(not the post) with a can of coke.

Forks also have new f7 decals i just havent applied them yet.

Will try to get this built before it goes for sale as new Ti kona looks like breaking the bank ;(

Back