WETHERBY country cruise. 1.9.2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluffyChicken":2ivh8i8t said:
Had a thought, any idea what time you'll be eating... other than all the time ;) and what time you're aiming to finish.

pub stop (they know we're coming) for between 12-1pm. if all goes to plan, back to vehicles for around 3pm.

would be nice to see a mini market/karma-fest afterwards.(optional)

bail-out options are available. see me on the day ;)

I still fancy the ride, all depends where I am in the country!

I could be in Newcastle, Blackpool or south lake district!

marc two tone":2707meeg said:
FluffyChicken":2707meeg said:
Had a thought, any idea what time you'll be eating... other than all the time ;) and what time you're aiming to finish.

pub stop (they know we're coming) for between 12-1pm. if all goes to plan, back to vehicles for around 3pm.

would be nice to see a mini market/karma-fest afterwards.(optional)

bail-out options are available. see me on the day ;)

I'll see what happens at the time as I'll miss the start without a doubt as I'll be picking people up further up north.
But on the way back I could always stop off and meet you lot and do the second half the ride. Depending on what the misses say and if it's pissing it down ;)

I'll be there for definate now, booked Saturdays job in for Sunday so I can make it , downside is I'll be working Sunday.
Matthew

Put me down as a maybe......

If I can get enuff work done in the next few days I'll be there..... but if we have rain then I'll have to work the weekend :(

hope to see you all soon (fingers crossed) ;)

be great to have you kaya, weather has been wierd. today for example, "some spots of rain possible" ok, A64 down to 80m visibility! rivers all well up again. friday and sat meant to be dry though, fingers crossed :)

so, plenty of rain here recently. there will no doubt be some puddles and muddy sections to battle through. then, hard pack stuff to flick it up at your face :D front crud a bonus. a change of shoes and kegs a good idea for journey home ;)

1 mile tarmac back to start point will help de-crud your tyres.

most importantly, bring your unwanteds and karma stuff for a mini-market. anything rare and expensive to be seen by me first ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back