Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
snooks":3qssu482 said:
mattbrown":3qssu482 said:
snooks":3qssu482 said:
Just worked it out...adds about 10 miles/10 minutes....And I'll only charge you half the train fare!!!! :LOL:

Seriously though, if you want a lift, and can put up with my Cornish stylee "driving", then you're more than welcome :0)

Yes that would be cool, where do you wanna meet, is junction 11 10 more miles or you talking about crawley itself?

Im used ot Devon stylee driving so cornish cant be that different

Eeer Matt, yoo nev'r saide yoo wuz frm Devon! Dunno weffer I like that there plaan of forr en eers in mi caaaar

Cornish driving has the power of the pasty behind it...be afraid, be very afraid!

I just took it from J11...I dunno that area at all...well I know Gatwick :)

You cornish want to be seperate from the rest of the land and become a country unto itself - odd ;)

Pickle":2lgymh3h said:
I'm hooking up with and doing half the journey down with Sir Kevin 'Mad' Cow :cool:
You have hooked up with true gent of the retrobike community :cool:

mattbrown":1jm3x15z said:
You cornish want to be seperate from the rest of the land and become a country unto itself - odd ;)

What do you mean WANT?

We are already and the sooner everyone realises it the better :0P

Not that I am Cornish...but I am partial to a Pasty!

2362467026_d95bb50a4f_o.jpg

Hmmmm Pasty! ;)

A perfect example from Rollings...Used to be just up from HSBC where we went to college...Don't get me wrong, Rowes are good, but for people who know the difference Rollings were the best!

Well Mrs Wu nodded at Rollings sayin "yeah they're ok". But she asked Have you had a 'Berrymans'? Local knowledge apparently.

:D

Wu-Tangled":3p1toqol said:
Well Mrs Wu nodded at Rollings sayin "yeah they're ok". But she asked Have you had a 'Berrymans'? Local knowledge apparently.

:D

Now, is that a RetroPASTY?...BITD Rolling were the best in Falmouth...Choughs are good in Padstow if you ever get a chance to have one...more of your non-retro pasty/modern pasty but very tasty none the less.

So where are Berrymans? and how big are they...although you can't replace quantity with quality, a quality pasty is always BIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back