Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
mattbrown":36xdl53x said:
Im all for free rides,

Who said anything about free??? :LOL: :LOL:

I was going to be shooting down the A3, then going cross country, and hopefully end up where my GPS rekons the station is :0)

Let me do a bit of number crunching ;)

snooks":1bfnnrpx said:
mattbrown":1bfnnrpx said:
Im all for free rides,

Who said anything about free??? :LOL: :LOL:

I was going to be shooting down the A3, then going cross country, and hopefully end up where my GPS rekons the station is :0)

Let me do a bit of number crunching ;)

LOL, i can easily get to ford from crawley(Three Bridges), so you dont need to go out of the way, if you dont want to.

Just worked it out...adds about 10 miles/10 minutes....And I'll only charge you half the train fare!!!! :LOL:

Seriously though, if you want a lift, and can put up with my Cornish stylee "driving", then you're more than welcome :0)

snooks":57p8b4kl said:
Just worked it out...adds about 10 miles/10 minutes....And I'll only charge you half the train fare!!!! :LOL:

Seriously though, if you want a lift, and can put up with my Cornish stylee "driving", then you're more than welcome :0)

Yes that would be cool, where do you wanna meet, is junction 11 10 more miles or you talking about crawley itself?

Im used ot Devon stylee driving so cornish cant be that different

heathy":3l7ar1xf said:
What exactly is Cornish stylee "driving" I've never heard that 1 before :?

Being brought up in the countryside we had no motorways...but we used to rag round country lanes in our metros and fiestas!!

Needless to say most cornish (male) drivers drive too fast round country lanes and cos we expect them to be deserted and we know the short cuts like the back of our hands....now with the age of GPS we all think we're rally drivers or leaders on Gran Tourismo...At the end the cars still look like shrek with most of the hedge attached to the wing mirrors!!

snooks":2hezec5b said:
heathy":2hezec5b said:
What exactly is Cornish stylee "driving" I've never heard that 1 before :?

Being brought up in the countryside we had no motorways...but we used to rag round country lanes in our metros and fiestas!!

Needless to say most cornish (male) drivers drive too fast round country lanes and cos we expect them to be deserted and we know the short cuts like the back of our hands....now with the age of GPS we all think we're rally drivers or leaders on Gran Tourismo...At the end the cars still look like shrek with most of the hedge attached to the wing mirrors!!

That is so true, coming from devon it was much the same thing, and didnt you just hate it in summertime when around the corner you nearly crashed into a bloody grockle.

mattbrown":12z0wtwt said:
snooks":12z0wtwt said:

Yes that would be cool, where do you wanna meet, is junction 11 10 more miles or you talking about crawley itself?

Im used ot Devon stylee driving so cornish cant be that different

Eeer Matt, yoo nev'r saide yoo wuz frm Devon! Dunno weffer I like that there plaan of forr en eers in mi caaaar

Cornish driving has the power of the pasty behind it...be afraid, be very afraid!

I just took it from J11...I dunno that area at all...well I know Gatwick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back