Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

just finished - very short build thread here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 16#1652616

saracen_kili_racer_129.jpg

firedfromthecircus":1t5wzsgj said:
oldave":1t5wzsgj said:
Simply wonderful!

brocklanders023":1t5wzsgj said:
Now that is tidy! :shock:

Indeed. :cool:

You got a build thread?

No i didnt do a thread as apart from a strip and re-grease didnt do much to it as it was pretty decent anyway.

Id say its not done more than 150 miles on it, if that really..... :roll: :LOL:

Selling my '89 Kili Flyer. I bought it off ebay a few months ago and paid more than it's worth, around £415. I've had it serviced and bought new tyres for it, and wanted to get opinons on what is a realistic price to sell it for. Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this in???

Attachments

• kiliflyeraqua6.JPG
    kiliflyeraqua6.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 733
  • kiliflyeraqua7.JPG
    kiliflyeraqua7.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 733
  • kiliflyeraqua5.JPG
    kiliflyeraqua5.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 733
  • kiliflyeraqua4.JPG
    kiliflyeraqua4.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 733
there is a price question thread here which is the only one you should ask in, but tbf you might get more response in here. ;)

It's hard to tell from the small photos but if it is in the condition it looks in then I would say at least £250. More if 2 or more folk have a fancy for it on ebay.

I remember when it was on ebay and there was a fair bit of interest but I did think the price it went for was a bit high! That said, there are not that many of these about it would seem, and less in that condition.

I remember this one on e bay. It is nice. I think you shoudl keep it and ride it. It did go much higher than anyone was expecting, I would have stretched to 200 ish but not got space for it now.

What size is it again BTW?

Back