Eddy Merckx f/set+d/ace hset & 3ttt ti stem SOLD

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I am now putting the last couple of bits from this thread onto a 62cm Eddy Merckx alu team frameset (roughly a 585mm top tube) which will include a dura ace headset, itm pro titanium stem and itm bars all as shown in the pics below.
Good condition but has some scratches and chips here and there, Its a chunky tubed fellow and is finished with nice smoothed welds, the seat clamp looks to be titanium (I will confirm this as soon as I can put my hands on a magnet). Steerer tube is 1" and it takes a 27.2 seat post. Bottom bracket threads are italian. The forks are an equally meaty bonded aluminium affair. The factory paint job is dollied up with some quirky stencilled patterns which im sure are a love/hate thing. Theres a previous owners name painted into the left hand side of the top tube, it has been painted at factory which makes me wonder if this was a custom built frame. Quite who D lancaster is I really cant say but it is quite unobtrusive and would be easily covered with a small sticker if it was an annoyance. I have done a bit of searching online but this model does not throw up many results. As far as I can tell its a 2000 model but beyond that im in the dark on this.
Combined with its long stem it would suit a rider around the 6ft 2"-6ft 3" mark. Please drop me a line if you would like any more exact dimensions.
£199 posted within the UK
Thanks

PRICE DROPPED TO £179 NOW SOLD THANKS

3ttt 1" pro titanium stem. Quite a low drop, cant quite figure if its 135 or 140mm with my moving dinosaur ruler!
3TTT forma sl ergo bar, double groove 44 centers, 46 end to end.
Both in good condition.
Price dropped to £36 POSTED (within the uk)

Dura ace 9 speed groupset. NOW SPLITTING

Sti's £90 SOLD

Brake calipers£55 SOLD

Braze on front mech inc 31.8 band adaptor£22 SOLD

Rear mech NOW £39 POSTED SOLD

175mm double c/set NOW £36 POSTED SOLD

Italian b/b (version with serviceable bearings)NOW £22 POSTED SOLD

11/21 cassette + sram chain (run together) Minimal wear NOW £20 POSTED

Headset 1" NOW £42 POSTED

Dura ace hubs inc qr's on mavic cxp30's £120 inc schwalbe blizzard tyres + tubes SOLD

27.2 seatpost cut down to roughly 220mm£25 SOLD

All in good condition with low mileage, a few cosmetic marks, mostly on the cranks and the left hand shifter,the seatpin is quite scratched, all logos are intact.
I gave this a clean today and was pleased how it looked, I brought it home to photograph and under my over bright flash every little mark seems to be magnified x10. If I get a chance in the morning I will try to get some better pics taken in daylight. My skills behind the lens are quite embarrassing when I consider how nice my camera is.
All prices are posted within the UK (highlands and offshore uk may be a wee bit more, message me with a postcode for more info).
Paypal gift please

Thanks

Attachments

• em4.jpg
    em4.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,265
  • em3.jpg
    em3.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,265
  • em2.jpg
    em2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1,265
  • EM1.jpg
    EM1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,263
components

Hi
I would be interested in the braze-on front mech
Is it the FD7700 version
I need one for my Dolan SL build,this is the only item i need to finish.
Mine has knackered adjusting screws and rotten cage.

I would appreciate a photo and a price if selling individual,i will cover the postage costs naturally

All the very best
Malc

Pics added :LOL:

Attachments

• DA4.jpg
    DA4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,179
  • DA3.jpg
    DA3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,179
  • DA2.jpg
    DA2.jpg