Two good movies - anyone seen them too?

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Kicked back a bit over Easter and started on the massive 'movie pile'...

Watched No Country For Old Men and Eastern Promises.....W-O-W :shock: :shock:

No Country For Old Men is an excellent movie that works on so many levels, what appealed to me was the prophetic nature of the whole thing and the 'slow but not boring' evolving of the inevitable endpoint.
Stunning performances from Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin but the credit has to go to the 'Stone Cold' Javier Bardem...one badass MoFo...!!

Eastern Promises is a Russian 'Mafia' movie set in London with Viggo Mortensen playing his best role to date as a dude called Nikolai who gets wrapped up with the 'Vori Zakone'.....a MUST SEE movie :)

Anyone else seen these two?

Watched them both the other week, Thought "No Country For Old Men" was a great film but wasn't to keen on "Eastern Promises" though. Bank Jobs worth a watch if you can get hold of it.

No to busy buying bike parts. But will get round to it once completed this last project ;)
I like the sound of them both plus seen their other films :cool:

heathy":1q3txw0u said:
Not seen either, but will soon, saw rise of the foot soldier the other week...bril :D

Cool movie.....check out This Is England (if you haven't already done so ;) )

missmyfat":23x76tgl said:
Last REALLY good film i seen was the departed.

Have you seen the original film it was a copy off? Asian film "Infernal Affairs" so much better on all levels. Cannot believe it didn't get any press when "Departed" came out. Well worth a watch.

Back