Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTN EVERYONE...

Right, can't be the 6th April as I'm (and a few others here are) racing at Goodwood. Following w/e in the HoNC and then we're weeks away.

BUT...

it's ok, I've found out what those coming from London need to do and it's not that big a disruption at all.

Catch the 08.17am train from London Victoria (Portsmouth service) to Ford. Gets in at Ford at 09.53am. It just goes along the coast rather than down through the Arun valley. Not that different at all. The Ford route isn't affected by the engineering works.

Ford is 3 miles from Arundel and easily ridable. Long straight road (flat) You can even see Arundel the whole time (getting closer as you go :D).

This isn't that big a deal - it's so close, it'd be daft to bail.

Maybe a couple of us could even meet you guys up there and bring you back. I could poss do two bikes in mine and Salvage TEch may be able to fit three and we could sherpa you guys the three miles whilst Heathy and Kev look after our bikes at Arundel?

If the trains are running to Ford to Arundel, it's even easier.

So, no panic. All go still.

:D

I'll be there. Come 'hell or high water' And those over rated private train companies aren't going to stop me either. Bring back British Rail all is forgiven :LOL:
Thanks for checking it out Gus :cool: Your a bloody star :D

mattbrown":yzs6iw99 said:
Im going ot have to drop out, as there is no train route to horsham from crawley (have to change there to go onto Arundel)

MAtt,

can you grab a ride with Snooks? He's likely to come past you anyway down the A23.

??

heathy":2lij7vja said:
Pickle, those route thingys are way out, they are based on a 86 year old driving a milk float. You could prob shave 45 mins off at least ;) Driving @ 75-80 on motorways. You have to come :roll: your names down in the list now.

:LOL:

I'm confident I'll be there......

......zzzzzzzzzzzzz mind you ;)

Pickle":2kefp9p4 said:
heathy":2kefp9p4 said:
Pickle, those route thingys are way out, they are based on a 86 year old driving a milk float. You could prob shave 45 mins off at least ;) Driving @ 75-80 on motorways. You have to come :roll: your names down in the list now.

:LOL:

I'm confident I'll be there......

......zzzzzzzzzzzzz mind you ;)
Excellent :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back