• cheap powdercoat.jpg
    cheap powdercoat.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,297
sylus":3l0cnfhs said:
If I may help Nader

NOS is new old stock and not..resprayed to look like new
thanks mate ..but where you have lost your sense of humor? :D

@sinnerman
when my grandmother would live she would laugh oneself silly at us stupid children!

I don't care whether paint or powdercoat, in a few weeks it will be down in the dirt anyway. ..well now I will lean back and think about how I build it up.

This thread can be closed! thanks all :D

Nader":39dnsoyt said:
sylus":39dnsoyt said:
If I may help Nader

NOS is new old stock and not..resprayed to look like new
thanks mate ..but where you have lost your sense of humor? :D

@sinnerman
when my grandmother would live she would laugh oneself silly at us stupid children!

I don't care whether paint or powdercoat, in a few weeks it will be down in the dirt anyway. ..well now I will lean back and think about how I build it up.

This thread can be closed! thanks all :D

@sinnerman

Mate im still laughing, :LOL: closing the thread when people have tried to explain to you the differences, is very Playground like, especially when it was you yourself that made the mistake and are the new owner.

it matters not, enjoy it mate, and let us know what you think of it.

treacle":2onzmvq6 said:
:oops:

Repaint or not, I still like it!

Agreed, but the dummys out of the cot now.... :roll: but its ok it was painted in Chehalis.......or is that my sense of Humour typing..... ;)

P.s just for the record, my posted picture of the Kona, was built with No sentimental significance, hence a quick 30 quid powdercoat,......So i can thrash it, and it be hardwearing. :roll:

sinnerman":cds08jn0 said:
treacle":cds08jn0 said:
clean tan walls (or ideally black walls), remove the bull horns and that bike is perfection for me. Purity spec. Save the bells and whistles for the Night Storms of the world....

Nah mate, i disagree, nothing wrong with the spec, im all for purity, but it needs something.

All klein fusalages are gorgeous, and known for there gorgeous paint.

plain is good, but that example isnt a good example for me im afraid, perhaps a little more black (perhaps cranks), or the inevitable Disc Drive.

I dont know, its not a great pic, but sitting there, it looks as special as a white kona.

was exactly my thoughts too but you do build a nice bike so looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Very cool. This use to belong to another RB user from CO. I forgot his name though. Does anyone know? I remember he took a picture of it in the snow next to his Hummer.

Just FYI this bike doesn't actually have decals (aside from the flag and chainstay protector) the KLEIN and ATTITUDE and airbrushed on.

hi everyone!!
i love Klein!! but, sorry, I'm amazed before a storm NOS not in front of a repeint...
yes, ok, it's a good job, pretty color and I like it, but... ;)

Latest posts

Back