Demon Frameworks mtb, pro pics on page 14! update 25/12/21

the finish should be mostly done by now. :D

i have a (free thanks to Tom) ticket to the NEC cycleshow in september and the bike will be on Toms display there, i will most likely be working the stand with him aswel to talk about my experience getting the frame sorted hopefully to help get him some more work, not that he needs it as his waiting list is quite long as he has a contract with Mosquito bikes to supply them 40 frames a year.

also, here's our very own wu-tangled's take on Demon

http://augustusfarmer.co.uk/2012/08/16/ ... /#more-171

i made a wallet boo boo!! :oops:

:p :p :D :D :D

picked them up from Cliff at Royce and headed straight to the wheel builder! :D

Attachments

• royce4.jpg
    royce4.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 853
  • royce3.jpg
    royce3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 854
  • royce2.jpg
    royce2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 854
  • royce1.jpg
    royce1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 854
Just a silver/black/gold finish? (Sorry if i missed it further back).
I remember your thread on those hubs, they were the most expensive ones right!? Right!?

i haven't mentioned the finish of the frame to many people, and i think those people have kept it quiet as i have asked, i want to surprise people with what colour i have gone for.

regarding the hubs, yes, they are the daddy! :oops: but lets just say that cliff at royce was helpful ;)

Im quite impressed that you went to royce direct AND that they were helpful etc. Good to hear.

Oh so it does have a finish? Aka not raw? Or is that too much information to share?

i have got to know Cliff, Robin and James at royce over the last year or so, mainly through knowing Cliff when i was in the trade and then all of them trough Tom being a good customer or theirs.

Cliff sees Tom as an artist and believes that he's making the finest frames in the world currently (his words today) and that is coming from someone who i think makes the finest hubs in the world.

also i find it's good to have a chat with Cliff, he's a brilliantly eccentric chap who had some eggs in an incubator next to the hub build work station! aswel as some week old chicks in a little run outside the front of the building! :LOL:

the frame itself will not be raw, yes it does look good now but it will look better, i promise! :D

Back