1984 Raleigh Corsa

Odelay

Retro Newbie
Hi, I`m looking for a Raleigh Corsa, 1984, the pearl white finish with green arrow components. I`ve seen a few listed here and there but always missed the sale/auction. I`d need something like a 57cm frame, or thereabouts and I don`t mind if it needs a bit of work.
I`ve been wanting a road bike for a while now, find new bikes very expensive so would rather go retro and this is a bike I used to ride.
Any help?

Odelay":2bzhwbra said:
Hi, I`m looking for a Raleigh Corsa, 1984, the pearl white finish with green arrow components. I`ve seen a few listed here and there but always missed the sale/auction. I`d need something like a 57cm frame, or thereabouts and I don`t mind if it needs a bit of work.
I`ve been wanting a road bike for a while now, find new bikes very expensive so would rather go retro and this is a bike I used to ride.
Any help?

Golden Arrow buddy, I have an 84 Corsa, bought it new, still have it. They seem super rare in Oyster (1984 was the first year for the Corsa and it was in Team colours for 1985).

Good luck searching; mine's here on RetroBike if you want a look, but not for sale.

Roadking.

Here's mine to whet your appetite -

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159232

Cheers, Roadking.

i`ve no idea why i put green arrow haha. yeah the oyster white one is very rare it seems. my brother used to have one from new and handed it down. it got damaged along the way somehow and was scrapped. would be great to find another. if you find anything similar, LU or SBDU wise let me know ;)

Latest posts

Back