Holme Valley MTB challenge 09/09/12- some pics! p2.

slmracing

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
This event takes place on Sunday the 9th of September, near Holmfirth West Yorkshire, there is the option of a 15 mile or 30 mile ride, Me and Marc two tone will be entering, not sure which route yet, it would be nice to get a large number of retro riders at this event, The entry fee is £15 and you get a T shirt as well,

This is the link to the website http://www.1sthv.co.uk/bike_challenge.html

So come on who is up for it :evil:

I did a few years ago as it's close to me. When I did it they made you ride on the road all the way up Holme Moss. Some ok off-road but mainly very contrived route with a big percentage of road work. Might have changed recently but bear in mind there are some big hills round here and they make you ride up all of them.. :)

Rob Atkin":inbm6z01 said:
I did a few years ago as it's close to me. When I did it they made you ride on the road all the way up Holme Moss. Some ok off-road but mainly very contrived route with a big percentage of road work. Might have changed recently but bear in mind there are some big hills round here and they make you ride up all of them.. :)

Hi Rob I like big hills, we are more interested in getting to know the area better, that's the main reason for entering this event :D

gonna have to pass this one now, riding wetherby and peaks this month so itll not be fair on wife n daisy to not see me this month lol

longun":d9hta3r8 said:
gonna have to pass this one now, riding wetherby and peaks this month so itll not be fair on wife n daisy to not see me this month lol
take daisy around on the bike ;)

It'll be a good way to see the Holme valley, as you'll ride every single bit of bridleway there is round there!

Unfortunately I can't make a Sunday so I can't join you... :-(

FluffyChicken":1w9wnh75 said:
longun":1w9wnh75 said:
take daisy around on the bike ;)

its karen whod struggle lol

Back