sale of old stuff

Good luck Neil, like the looks of Raleigh frame, thank goodness i`m on holiday. I`m sure it`ll sell

Hi Neil - if you have any campag stuff (in any condition, especially brakes or cranks) suitable for a late 60's Rattray FS let me know please. I don't get down to Glasgow too often at the moment but occasionally I do get let loose on the city :D

If need be I could always get a volumptuous young lass to collect fr me. Well, my sister.

:D

I thought common wheel were very anti mtb :? Why the sudden change of heart? Are you coming round to our way of thinking ;) :LOL:

No Campag stuff, but there will be some Ofemga right hand cranks in the sale. Also loads of hubs, freewheels and about 50 frames of various types.

And some Grifters.

Not anti-mtb, just a matter of tools for the job. If you want to go offroad, get a mtb. If you want to commute, then an mtb is too much technology and costs a fortune to maintain, and the wheels are small.

pictures of the sale stuff up.

http://www.commonwheel.org.uk/bargains-galore

There is a Specialized Hardrock, purple, about 1989, frame, forks and cantis, at £20. It has stuck cranks.

There is also a set of very early Shimano thumbshifters, the kind with two bolts holding on the cast alloy clamp in the priced goods area.

Back