RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 15/09/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unclejack":2wy4joth said:
hi, hoping to attend.

Hope you can make it Chris we have not seen you for a while,

I am looking forward to this ride, its my 3rd year, I will be riding my Dawes Wildcat :D :D

I will be in attendance gents!.... :D ....I may parachute in to the radio mast like the queen!......that way I can safely eat my breakfast just once!.......now, where is that 6 tooth chainring and oxygen tent?.....

captaincosmic":1xa1apuh said:
Matt71 I would recommend not camping !
If it rains in the night you will pike :shock:

Still bitter about mayhem steve,it,s not my fault you and your half wit mates cannot work a ankle band :roll:

Me and Dave will be there.....

A bit of a test of my fitness this one - last years ride was my first RetroBike ride and I ended up in agony with my neck, at the point of total exhaustion on the last climb. Hopefully I'll be better this year!

BTW who will have made it to all the rounds so far this year if they do this one?

I think this may be the last National ride where I give away Eat my Dirt samples - depends on how many sample bottles we have left. We've been selling them for £2/£3 each anywhere but on these rides so hopefully everyone has been able to make use of them!!

I'll bring as many as I can get hold of anyway as I think there was 50 people turned up for last years event. Might even have a few stickers too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back