Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

nader, that has made me sit back and look a little longer......the depth of colour and shine is really lovely, and the contrast against black decals looks great!.....great photography is helping here too!....good, honest m730 xt would suit it really well, and let the frame do the talking......dont spoil the recipe by over sweetening evey ingredient!.....im going back to look at it again!.... :D

Spectrum does very good work, very pretty color!!!

There were factory white Attitudes though, classic white and pearl white.

So Niiice !
After the black Fat, the white Klein

Is it white or little "Pearl" ?

Russell":zqn5gfnp said:
Klein fuselage owners all over the world have just put you on their 'sh*tlist' for disprespecting their colourways... How very dare you!
I don't care! :LOL:
But I didn't say that other KLEINS had bad paintjob, I just said, this is even better than other! ;)

sinnerman":3sv19otv said:
You Have to see Pete Mcc"s.............Now thats the DADDY....., and got my vote for BOTM too.

it might give you a few ideas how to build yours if you are struggling, for ideas.

thanks I will do that.

feetabix":u8kpfm6o said:
nader, that has made me sit back and look a little longer......the depth of colour and shine is really lovely, and the contrast against black decals looks great!.....great photography is helping here too!....good, honest m730 xt would suit it really well, and let the frame do the talking......dont spoil the recipe by over sweetening evey ingredient!.....im going back to look at it again!.... :D

thanks mate :D ..if I builds up, then only with 730 ;)

mkozaczek":7col0jgs said:
Spectrum does very good work, very pretty color!!!
Agreed..

mkozaczek":7col0jgs said:
There were factory white Attitudes though, classic white and pearl white.
I'm not sure if there was ever an Attitude in White :?

Back