Hello from East Yorkshire

braders

Retro Newbie
Hi all, just wanted to say hello. I've ridden since I was 13 (now a very old 37) and have just gotten the bug for a retro bikes.

It's great to see the North East & Yorkshire forum so busy hopefully I'll be able to contribute something useful and get the chance to meet some of you at future events.

braders":he1xo0cu said:
Hi all, just wanted to say hello. I've ridden since I was 13 (now a very old 37) and have just gotten the bug for a retro bikes.

It's great to see the North East & Yorkshire forum so busy hopefully I'll be able to contribute something useful and get the chance to meet some of you at future events.

Welcome braders
It will be good to see you out on the trails, were a friendly bunch and arrange rides for all ability's :D

Ps
There's normally a pub or cake stop to ;)

hi and welcome.

we play out regular as we have loads of off-road riding in this part of the uk.
no better way to see the place than on a retro bike. having a laugh, enjoying older bikes, attempting to ride a 30lb bike up a hill....all part of a good day out :cool:

Hi Braders and welcome :)

Whereabouts in East Yorks are you? In between the bigger organised rides myself and one or two others are usually out riding every Sunday if you are local enough.

East Yorks Newby

Hello,

I've just rediscovered mountainbikes after dragging out the old '97 gt karakoram and found this forum.

Hope to see you about soon

I'm at North Ferriby

Thanks

Nes

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 740
Back