You've been...THUNDERSTRUCK! (Tinker Adroit completed)

Archangel":oy4ayfqb said:
And I think it came out great, even if I say so myself. :D I think the racing plate is the sugar on the top for the bike really...

But I couldn't have done this without the help from you guys! The ones "responsible" know who they are - THANKS BUDDIES!!!!!

:D :cool: :D :cool:

Great result Kai - another example of the brotherhood pulling together to achieve a mans retrobike dream.

And yeh, the number plate looks great too ;)

PS - now who had that C-26 frame for me? :LOL:

Thank you gentlemen for your kind words! :D
Nice to hear it's worthy. ;)

I sent today some photos to Mr. Juarez. I'm quite interested to hear what he has to say...

New information

Got some new information about the bike today:

These were team-only bikes that were never offered to public. Only about 30 bikes were ever produced with this paint scheme and most of them were Adroits. Many had titanium BB spindle and brake posts. Mine had a steel spindle (now has Action-Tec titanium).

Thank you to Kev for nominating my bike to the BOTY 2008 competition! :D Thanks also to those who have voted for it last year. Your approval has been well appreciated.

Here's some photos that I haven't posted on this thread...

Few pics taken last summer with proper Klein team wear on:

Lately I have enchanced the last minor details: added purple dust caps to cranks and replaced the incorrect ODI Attack grips with correct ATI Montane ones.

Back