Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tintin40":2vonqs02 said:
Thats a shame. Was looking forward to meeting 'The Pickle' But a long way to come for a 'day' ride
Wu-Tangled":2vonqs02 said:
Yeah listen to Kev Pickle, be great to meet you after all these months.

Go on......
TheGreenRabbit":2vonqs02 said:
Pickle. . .. Go one you know you want to ! ! !

:shock: Wasn't expecting that! :D

Will check the route, as all I did was put Branston to Arundel in the AA Route Planner. So, may be able to lose a few miles here and there; watch this space ;)

I see it stops at Three Bridges - then thats a yes for me for this weekend, and ill cycle it to Arundel - YES YES YES :) :) :)

well , I cant seem to find a direct train to Arundel from Victoria .

if it is the case , that is me out as well . :(

Oh you're joking? Bloody rail works on THIS sunday!

They won't let you take a bike on teh bus replacement service cos they're sh*t. I thought there were'nt any sheduled. I'll check later.

FORD is about 10-15 mins cycle from Arundel along a flatish road. - could arange to pick up a person or two from Ford on my way past

Wu-Tangled":3trlauxe said:
Oh you're joking? Bloody rail works on THIS sunday!

They won't let you take a bike on teh bus replacement service cos they're sh*t. I thought there were'nt any sheduled. I'll check later.

B*ll*cks.. I'll check car rental.. I've got a stack of parts for Heathy! :roll:

220 miles?!? Thats only 20 more than I shall clock travelling up from the deepest darkest depths of devon and I can't even beans it as i'm towing a car trailer - dont ask!!

I'll be parking down the tree lined avenue below the castle Gus so I'll see you outside the shop at 11am latest..

fritz

an atx one & muni-mula weekend I feel..

Pickle, those route thingys are way out, they are based on a 86 year old driving a milk float. You could prob shave 45 mins off at least ;) Driving @ 75-80 on motorways. You have to come :roll: your names down in the list now.

Guys, is this ride still a goer then, are you [ train guys] still coming :?:
If its a problem maybe a idea to move back a week :idea: Im easy whatever :cool:
What do you think :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back