Whiteways (Arundel) - NOW AT SUNDAY 26TH - 10AM

Had a good couple of hours around the woods :) did most of the trails that we have done in the past ... and stumbled across a few that seem to have sprung up since the last time we were around that way :D
Good to meet Rob and a mate of his (sorry cant remember your name :oops:) ......old age creeping up you know :LOL:
alot dryer then i thought it would be, just a few puddles here and there
all in all a good morning ..... looking foward to the next ride ??
Mick :D

Yeah was good to meet you Mick, even though on a rigid bike with a single gear you schooled me both up and down the hills. Look forward to any future rides providing they're at a user friendly time for me.

Got some good footage from my GoPro of some of the decents. Will post it up soon.

Fame at last after all these years :LOL:
Thanks for that Rob was a good morning look foward to meeting you again soon
Mick :)

Piperdave":3l2hcd3x said:
One on my fav tracks at Whiteways... At 2.00mins go straight on and take the next v.small rt turn :D

Dave

Ok, noted! Will try that next visit. There are new bits appearing at the moment, I need to do another overlay of all my GPS's from there to update my map.

This was yesterday.

http://www.strava.com/runs/19923905

Piperdave":29co91ow said:
One on my fav tracks at Whiteways... At 2.00mins go straight on and take the next v.small rt turn :D

Dave

Thanks for the heads up on that Dave, will give it a go next time im around that way :D did a couple of runs that i havent been down before ...very good they were :D hope to see you all up there before to long :?:

Piperdave":x00ll1mc said:

Dave

Couldnt find anything at 2mins :? ......but rite at the start just as you go into the woods take the right fork ;) .... very good :cool:
could this be the one Dave ?

To most average riders it probably is 2 mins in....

:LOL:

Sorry Mick but you are too bloody quick

ps took the SS Kona out for the Winch ride the other day mate...fab

pimpmykona":190cbg8z said:
To most average riders it probably is 2 mins in....

Sorry Mick but you are too bloody quick

ps took the SS Kona out for the Winch ride the other day mate...fab

Once you start down the single speed path forever will it control you destiny...................... to be spoken in a yoda type voice :LOL:

Cool that the SS is going well :) we must get together for a spin soon, Max is in the club as well .... could make it a threesum .... :shock:

Latest posts

Back