Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

sinnerman":13a069y1 said:
You dont say much but your pics are very arty. very nice.
thanks.

Who did your paint on the Klein....? ucp.php?mode=login
in the best paint company of US, in Chehalis, Washington of course :cool:
surely you don't really believe that this is a repaint KLEIN !? (..but you know my sense of humor :D)

klein05.jpg

What made you choose white...?
there are enough KLEIN with colorful paint, I'm fun of simplicity.

it is a thing of beauty, and makes a refreshing change.

I only thought it was repainted, because the waterbottle allen key heads have also been painted, its the usual tell.

sinnerman":3g8gotn9 said:

I only thought it was repainted, because the waterbottle allen key heads have also been painted, its the usual tell.
joke apart, now the KLEIN experts scream 'there was never Attitude in white!' ..yes that's right, it's new painted by Spectrum in US.

Nader":yotcjszf said:
sinnerman":yotcjszf said:

joke apart, now the KLEIN experts scream 'there was never Attitude in white!' ..yes that's right, it's new painted by Spectrum in US.

I think it was clear from the outset it was a repaint, but they have done a tidy job...!!!

Did you specify the white, or was it an ebay Job....?

Tis indeed a thing of beauty. Paint is so deep and glossy, multiple clear coat lovelyness!

I was tempted by this when it was ebay a few weeks ago (if it was indeed this one).

Nader":1hvfeo2x said:
I've seen many KLEINs with original paint ..this one is far better.

:shock:

Klein fuselage owners all over the world have just put you on their 'sh*tlist' for disprespecting their colourways... How very dare you!

You Have to see Pete Mcc"s.............Now thats the DADDY....., and got my vote for BOTM too.

it might give you a few ideas how to build yours if you are struggling, for ideas.

It worth looking for, its the coolest i have seen. :cool:

I really fancy the green and the pink for me though, Iconic... :cool:

Back