P1100687.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 5,522
  • P1100685.JPG
    P1100685.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 5,525
  • P1100539.JPG
    P1100539.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 5,526
nice!.....i landed a fully original 'comp' from that year, i think its my best riding bike.....honest and vice free.....the dd fork gives the perfect blend of compliance and visual proportion from a period when most other offerings were either too spindly, or teeth shatteringly fat and stiff.....great bike, i hope you get from it what i do mine!.... :D

bart, i knew you would be all over this!.....right up your street!!..... ;)

Sweet, I remember putting a deposit down on one of these when they came out......then had to cancel it as I bought a car. Bet the bikes worth more now !!

Couple of my friends had one of these, lush bike, handled so well, you'd bet your bottom dollar you'd see some Stumpies kicking around the race course, great bike!

I love this ride

This is still my ride after purchasing it new in SF in '91 (after my Stump Comp was stolen from in front of a bar in the Embarcadero Center...) for just over a grand. I love this ride. Seat and grips have been replaced due to hard use, but otherwise, original. t

:D

Attachments

• P1110613.JPG
    P1110613.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 4,733
  • P1110608.JPG
    P1110608.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 4,734
  • P1110623.JPG
    P1110623.JPG
    232.1 KB · Views: 4,733
i used to have a team stumpjumper back in the day,but mine was a different colour,it was mikes magenta and white,i loved it,i rode it for years doing alsorts on it,then i put a crack in the downtube just near the headtube,and because it was tange prestige nobody would weld it and guarantee it,so i sold the frame to a mate for £50,(yes he knew about the crack) and bought my grizzly which i still have today,and that was back in 96 i think it was,and my grizzly felt and rode almost the same,it was and is great to ride,as for the old stumpjumper,my mate had it welded and put a sticker over it,and i have no idea what he did with it after that,he now has a zasker and a scott.

Back