Sussex Mini Meet Sunday 30th March **NOTE THE CLOCKS CHANGE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
cchris2lou":23w1cilc said:
Arundel train station I think is your best bet .

Hmm, I'm seriously thinking of passing on this one guys, sorry :(

Just checked AA Route planner and its 220 miles / 4hrs 28mins :shock: Its quite a bit further than I first thought.

I had this sort of journey for the Ale Wobble, Wales end of last year. Just leaves you feeling shattered before you even start :(

Pickle":2gmaf5bk said:
cchris2lou":2gmaf5bk said:
Arundel train station I think is your best bet .

Hmm, I'm seriously thinking of passing on this one guys, sorry :(

Just checked AA Route planner and its 220 miles / 4hrs 28mins :shock: Its quite a bit further than I first thought.

I had this sort of journey for the Ale Wobble, Wales end of last year. Just leaves you feeling shattered before you even start :(

WRONG!

I wouldn't worry about being shattered before you start, that'll be me and I'll have travelled all of 9 miles. :LOL: Seriously though, would of course understand if you think it's a bit far. I thought that of the return leg of the Lincoln ride (which looked v cool btw), but a stag do got in teh way of that one.

Thats a shame. Was looking forward to meeting 'The Pickle' But a long way to come for a 'day' ride

It's even longer if you get lost.

...which incidentally I did do on the way to Brands on Sun. And I know the way backwards. But ended up actually going backwards and back again.

:roll:

Should've called on you Chris. :D

'Cept I'd imagine Mrs Chris not being that impresed by 14 p*ssed gents en route to Truck racing. :LOL:

Pickle":2iacgj7v said:
Just checked AA Route planner and its 220 miles / 4hrs 28mins :shock: Its quite a bit further than I first thought. :(

No dedication :D

Its 109 miles from me. Last time took me about 90 mins to get there and not 2 1/2 hrs as planned! I was in the car park at about 9am :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back