Chute55Uk

JohnEastRiding

Retro Newbie
Hi Guys

Recently I have bought a bike off of one of the members friends on the forum and he deserves to be named and praised for his absolutely great service.

Although he was selling the bike for a friend of his (who was rather hard to deal with at times) he always went the extra mile to make sure that I was 100% happy and went out of his way to make sure that I was getting a good deal and knew every risk and everything wrong with the bike before I was sure to send any money.

Theres absoultely nothing negative that I can say, he went to his LBS to get a box for the bike to be delivered, drove a good distance to pick the bike up from his friends and made sure that someone was in to collect the bike (even with the rather vague courriers time frame of 8am-6pm!), he did all of this without asking anything in return.

His communication was spot on, everytime I called he was happy to talk about the bike in detail and kept true to his word on everything, I have bought from people online ALOT of times but have NEVER had anywhere near as good a service that I received from Chute55Uk.

Thanks To Dan, Wouldnt Have this Great Bike Without You!

John

Bought a saddle from me. Great comm's throughout and a paid quickly :D

Back