2012 Time Trial Season

I put some wheels another kit (very early 105) on next year's TT bike. Looking forward to using it as it seems to giver a better position than the Alan. Light too and still retro.

I fully intend not to slacken of the riding and to ride much more for next years season.

The last ten tonight of the season.Sadly didn't get the Van Herwerden out to any.The closest to anything retro was when I put an old Record 56 tooth ring on my fixed to take it to 84" slow start that night slow middle and end too.
It was good to of done my best for the year on my genesis equilibrium work bike.

Rode my last event of the year this morning, Seacroft Whs 25 at Topcliffe. Did 1-4-20 which is my fastest 25 mile ride by far during my '21st Century Comeback' and 9 mins faster than my previous performance this year. I think I won first handicap as well. Mind you, my performance pales into insignificance beside the winner who did 50-01.

Eee, if only I was 40 years younger.............................. :roll:

Can't time trial and never could either. I have a TT bike that I got with an aim in mind. Looks like it will be next year now, if ever!

I admire all you you do them though!

As I'm presently confined to the turbo trainer, I have found a couple of TT / lactic sessions to try.

Yesterday I did 40 minutes at 85% max heart rate; it started out hard and continued that way for the next 40 minutes! I can't wait to see what I can manage on the road.

0 to 120% max hr in a mile I suspect :roll:

Back