Nissan Skylines.

tonnes of room inside for a cooler box full of beer and munchies...and you can just lean over the back seat to refill.... :cool:

R32's are my favourite, but are more fragile than the later R33's. An R33 GTS-T is an understated weapon, GTR's have a lot more to go wrong!! Insurance is mega on all skylines, and I drive a 3L petrol beemer.

cyfa2809":3g2d2n5q said:
1971_Nissan_Skyline_2000GT_GT_R_Tribute_For_Sale_Front_1.jpg

I wish, somewhat hard to find i would think :LOL: especially over here.

GT-Steve":1oqqhyxx said:
What about a Stagea Autech 260RS?
theres one of these up the road from me and it is a bloody monster. its about 20ft long !! also with 440hp under the bonnet :shock:

Arent the Stagea's mostly all auto? All the ones ive looked at have been at least.

I'm hopefully getting something more practical soon as I'm getting a little old to be running around in a Civic. the problem is the 'gokart' thing is hard to let go of. But I'm also getting my sensible fix from a C-RV ..

gavinda":71a729s1 said:
Arent the Stagea's mostly all auto? All the ones ive looked at have been at least.

I'm hopefully getting something more practical soon as I'm getting a little old to be running around in a Civic. the problem is the 'gokart' thing is hard to let go of. But I'm also getting my sensible fix from a C-RV ..

No, the 260RS is basically Stagea shell with everything else (including engine/transmission) from an R33 (or R34 on the later model) GTR.

440bhp is a baby, you can squezze 1000+ out of them with deep enough pockets.. :D

theres a raft of other jap imports that are more afforable
supras being my fave
i had an r34 for 3 weeks ,until i found out that the bloke that sold it to me wasnt the owner
the ensuing court case was fun :roll:
bloody scousers :cry:
it was a fantastic car , buy one ,before they ban them
shop around for the insurance adrian s flux were cheapest , tho it was 10 year ago

Drove my mates 400 bhp gtst, that was a bombproof car and never faulted.

Fasted car I ever went in was my other mates R33 GTR le-mans edition, pushing out 800-900 bhp.

We once 'opened it up' on a dual carriageway.....hitting 193mph :LOL: Before having to slow for a roundabout.....it would demolish a tank of fuel in ridiculous time :shock:

£13,000 rebuild one time and every time something was fixed, another thing would break, what a money pit it was.

Back