Fake Marin with fake Rock Shox

ovlov440":26qnmt1i said:
...those welds look NASTY!

Aside from the Avid Brakes and Sunn Wheels I think the entire thing is rather nasty, I'm just glad to see no one has so far been convinced by the fakery!

I did as well Cyfa, not long after my original post. To your knowledge do eBay ever act on reports of items being sold as something they clearly are not? Think I've reported at least a dozen bits of bicycle fakery in recent months yet nothing seems to happen :evil:

They dont do anything, i guess unless en masse. You'd think a company like that would be regulated a bit more effectively or something. They make enough money to employ people to deal with reports, even just one report should be taken seriously. Likely it is ignored.

In my experience eBay will only intervine if it's listed as new and the manufacturer complaines a few years ago they were very keen on the designer labels coming out of china some of which were so good the only difference was the price , can't really see them bothering much about second hand bikes which is a shame for any unknowing purchaser but then again as when buying anything it's so easy to get some info it only takes a second to google .

Back