GT-Steve Feedback

Hi All

Did a deal with Steve, which was a pleasure to do as he is a thoroughly nice man and a credit to the site :D :D :cool: :cool:

A real pleasure :D :D

Didn't buy anything from him. However I did buy a bike from a seller who didn't want to post outside the UK, and had Steve send it on to me.

He received it, opened the box and found the packing to be inadequate. He promptly put it in a different (stronger) box, and added enough packaging to keep it safe from anything a bad courier would be able to throw at it.

Top man !

many thanks ...

Hi.

Steve sold me some xt thumbies.

Nicely cleaned up and just as described. Great communication, speedy postage (even to the other side of the world) and packaged with care.

Many thanks. Frank

Ritchey Logic forks

Bought some Ritchey Logic 1" forks from Steve, after his decision to split that rather beautiful Rourke - best packaged parcel, sent in timely fashion - the perfect transaction :cool:

Thanks Steve

Neil

Steve sold me a nice M900 front mech. I needed some time to put money on my Paypal account and Steve was super patient and gave me a week to fix it. After we agreed on a shipping date the mech arrived quickly (fastest shipping ever actually).

Thanks Steve! :)

Bought a very nice Flite and XTR M950 rear mech off Steve. Very quick postage and brilliant contact about when I could expect to receive it.

Back