what happened to great britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B77........... :D

'' one human= no arguments'' '' as soon as you get two or more it means war''

No one will ever agree fully unless it's with themselves.

Neil":1nz7cous said:
My perception of good money may well be suitably modest compared with most - I'm talking about around £50-60k, say family income of around £70-80k. 'course if you're a lawyer or a banker, that may be a pittance.

My perception of good money is a little over half that :LOL:

well some interesting points.
but yes it all boils down to greed.
and anyone who is able to work and chooses to live off benefits needs a good kick up the arse. but our country will allow this to happen.
a future generation living off the state.
and i agree we have a hard working foreign work force now. it is good for the country. but only because our english work force find it easier to claim benefits than make an effort to get a job.
but i don't agree with foreign family members coming to use our benefit system without adding to the benefit fund.
if you don't like my opinion, tough.
i'm off to ride my bike and forget what a mess this country is in.

videojetman":2ctu09zt said:
and anyone who is able to work and chooses to live off benefits needs a good kick up the arse. but our country will allow this to happen.
and i agree we have a hard working foreign work force now. it is good for the country. but only because our english work force find it easier to claim benefits than make an effort to get a job.
but i don't agree with foreign family members coming to use our benefit system without adding to the benefit fund.

Don't forget to pick up a copy of the Daily Mail, when you're out.

al.

al":lmm4t6dj said:
videojetman":lmm4t6dj said:

Don't forget to pick up a copy of the Daily Mail, when you're out.

al.
would you like a twix as well ? ;)

'' but only because our english work force find it easier to claim benefits than make an effort to get a job''..........

'' we have a hard working foreign work force now''........

I find the above statements interesting as our local homeless charities are seeing a massive increase in foreign people needing their services, not all foreign people come over here and work, and those that do are quite tempted by wage working tax top ups and child benefits.........which i might add can be claimed by a partner back in their own country..........now is that greed....family survival.....common sense......milking the system.....or wanting a better life ?..........

It is the usual bollocks blaming the immigrants when the shit hits the fan.

I can't wait for Scotland to get full independence so we can start havering equally racist shite about the racists who have moved north to get away from 'all the foreigners', and who feel free to spout their devil's froth over the checkout at Sainsbury.

Feck them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back