Whiteways (Arundel) - NOW AT SUNDAY 26TH - 10AM

BobCatMax":3ltypchd said:
As much as I hate to admit it, Sunday is looking better (and that's not going from the BBC - useless at best)

Not sure i can come out to play, as it'll be the first weekend we've had in the new house that doesn't involve unpacking/moving/stressing

Will let you know Rob later on this evening, but if you guys want to play on sunday or monday instead, please feel free

Try your best mate, would be good to see you there

Wingmanrob":3pfl2y0a said:
I'll be there for sure plus a buddy of mine

In that case then i will make it along :) lets hope the rain holds of for the rest of the night !!
see you there in the morning
Mick :)

*sigh*

I have been allowed a pass..but you know when you get the feeling that accepting it would mean death of a thousand cuts?

We hand the keys of the old rented place back to the landlord on Monday. There's very little left to do, almost nothing, but I'm not certain we've clocked it all. I can't in good conscience go on a ride knowing something might go wrong :(

Sorry chaps, I'm out. Feel free to lambast & ridcule me in my absence
I'm gutted to be missing this

Never mind Max its only riding a bicycle round some muddy woods ;) ....threres always next week ......or the week after ........or ........

Mick :D

BobCatMax":2smmbe7z said:
*sigh*

I have been allowed a pass..but you know when you get the feeling that accepting it would mean death of a thousand cuts?

We hand the keys of the old rented place back to the landlord on Monday. There's very little left to do, almost nothing, but I'm not certain we've clocked it all. I can't in good conscience go on a ride knowing something might go wrong :(

Sorry chaps, I'm out. Feel free to lambast & ridcule me in my absence
I'm gutted to be missing this

Tisk tisk tisk, you could've brought your phone with you and returned should anything have come up! :)

As much as I hate to admit it I wont be making this, as much as it pains me, as I look out over the downs in the sunshine with the blue sky, I am sitting at the computer working.

Back