Need an opinion on these tyres!!

Personally I think the whole bike is a right dog's dinner and you owe it to the Gios legend to let someone with far more taste and better aesthetic awareness take ownership of it - I'll give you a couple of hundred for it ;).

But seriously....

I agree that tan wall won't go with those rims in fact Hilary Stone has a pair for sale that are good for reference:

http://hilarystone.com/images/sale%20im ... o-Blue.jpg

I'd stick with the current ones because for a start the white will dull down with use and then maybe when they're worn out how about blue/black tyres? Assuming you can find some modern ones without massive logos on them.

Just when I think I could splash serious money on a modern carbon bike you pull this one out - what a beauty!

Mark.

Borrowed some Veloflex's and only changed the front wheels and tanwalls on blue rims suck ! So its white all the way ;)

Just stuck up some pictures of the Gios in 'readers bikes'

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think the white walls create just the right juxtaposition with the lettering on the frame and the white bar tape and black levers to make an acceptable over-all impression ;)

In other words it looks right :D :D

Back