ba57ards

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
am so undecided atm have a set of sc shivers and nothin to put them on

so

A do i keep them for future project ?

B sell them ?

C fit them to somethin i already have ? but have nothin they will suit ?

help

and if poss price ?

tony

Keep em for future use buddy, as far as forks go the SC Shivers are an all time classic. You know you'll kick yourself if you get rid!

lol im suprised a certain member hasnt sent a pm already

and yea keep them but have a set already these are my spare shivers ?

jus think im keepin them cos i can ?

Sounds slightly mad, but giving you already have a set of Shivers in use as well as this set then that's even more reason to keep them even just for the spares which will becoming increasingly rare with the passage of time. If only I'd applied the same logic with Hope C2's I wouldn't be in my current predicament! ;)

i have had that thought but have got spares for the shivers already covered so thats why i have thought about gettin rid of these spare set

and yea i know ur c2 parts are thin on the ground as most of them are in my tool box (lever and 2x calipers posting in the morning )

:D

Ah well if your pretty much sorted for spares its a tricky call, but I'd be swayed to keep em just cos they're cool and rare.

Cheers again for the Hope stuff buddy, has my package for you arrived yet?

ur package turned up and all is ok

i know think they should go as think someone should get a use out of them rather than sittin in my shed doin sod all

Definitely sell them....to me!

I wouldn't stress about parts too much, the likes if UK Bike store have a good stock of parts, even for older forks. Marzocchi for all their faults at least try to continue to support the old (good) forks.

Back