1995 Kona Cindercone

Plus one":1sgs4pa7 said:
Tazio":1sgs4pa7 said:
It would look better with a black Spoon with blue details. And handily my bike would look better with an orange one :D

Swaps?

Oh tempted !!! This saddle is brand new with 6 miles use :)

What's the condition of yours ?

Col

Excellent, I bought it to try out as my Flite was becoming a weapon of torture. It's the limited edition one they did for Evans. Blue underside and white stitching apart from Charge is in blue and it's called the Spoon Surface. I've maybe done 50 miles on it max.

Excellent, I bought it to try out as my Flite was becoming a weapon of torture. It's the limited edition one they did for Evans. Blue underside and white stitching apart from Charge is in blue and it's called the Spoon Surface. I've maybe done 50 miles on it max.[/quote]

Go on then my colour matching bling whore has taken over !!!
You have pm :)

:cool:

morar.jpg

:D

Very nice. She could do with some cage bolts ;) The seat post must be near it's limit, is it wise to have it that long?

al-onestare":2ic5j5ml said:
Very nice. She could do with some cage bolts ;) The seat post must be near it's limit, is it wise to have it that long?

Cheers :) Yes plenty post still in frame I run 400mm posts.. Curse of all legs short upper !! I have nice new minty bolts to fit all the Holes but paranoid of trapped moisture ruining frame over time so leave em out to act as breather holes :) :)

Utter class mate.... Nice save! Forks look lovely on that light blue.

Just started playing with a 96/97 lavadome.. Which came down from the north not so long ago. Have removed all the good condition period stuff for now..safely boxed up and running hard with some 9 speed.

Will treated in a year or two back the way it should be.

Back