Panaracer Timbuk II back in stock!

I've asked Jeff at First Flight to confirm/clarify on the $90 shipping.

Each tyre is $49.99 (£31.64 at today's exchange rate*). What I'm not clear on is whether the 4% is added first and the that figure has 20% added to it... However, if that's the case then we're looking at;

Tyre £31.64
4% duty £ 1.27
20% VAT £ 6.58
Total £39.49

Is this too much?

I'm guessing that the freight costs do not incur tax etc?

*$1 = £0.633031.

It is too much for me I am afraid, and freight costs incur VAT too, not sure if they get the 4% tax though but I suspect vat is 20% of the total value.

Due to the overwhelming response I got on this :roll: I went ahead bought a pair of tyres from Jeff at First Flight. There was on duty or VAT to pay so the total cost was $69.99each (£43.32). I have another project in mind and I’m thinking of using these tyres again in order to get the vintage look, so please let me know as the price will come down if we can pool our purchase.

That's three confirmed. If we can get another three we should hit the $90 for shipping and the price per tyre should be <£35.

If anyone wants any and it would work I am more than willing to have them sent to my hotel in JFK and then collect them next month. The hotel is use by only my company and accepts parcels for myself and my colleagues. I could then distribute them when I get back to the UK.

Thats as long as Jeff would be ok with doing that and people wanted to do it?

Back