Panaracer Timbuk II back in stock!

I'd be interested in a pair too. Once you get past 4 or 5 pairs the postage levels out to around $5-$6. yes I'm bored!

TyrePrice.jpg

Nice analysis.....however what your model doesn't include is the proportial rise in import tax over say £50. I am not bored enough to update your graph.....maybe tomorrow tho :D

Paul Eggleton":1zg1i8ko said:
I'd be interested in a pair too. Once you get past 4 or 5 pairs the postage levels out to around $5-$6. yes I'm bored!

TyrePrice.jpg

I was too young and stupid (now I'm just stupid...) to know these tyres from experience - were they really so good?
I've got Pana' Trail Blasters 1.95 (I'm discovering how brilliant they are) - how can they compare grip-wisely?

I love your dedication. To bring back some cool old school tyres is fabolous!
It's a pity that import tax and the shipping would be an amount that is cleary worth more than my whole bike.
To add my two cents to the disscusion which are the most sought after tyres i can say over here in Germany most chaps i've talked to would love to get their hands on some Smoke & Dart combo.
Maybe Santa Claus is reading this forum, too. You never know. :D

I'd like a pair of these tyres and I count five more of you who would (Paul Eggleton, Antstark, Stevet1, Disco Drive & Kase 1983).

Twelve tyres would cost $599.88 + $90 for shipping and handling ($7.50 per tyre). I've checked the costs for 40 tyres and the frieght stays at $90, so I think this is as good as it gets. Have I missed anything else; Duty for example?

Latest posts

Back