Have you ever been to France?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Total voters
never....love the french though...met a few over here touring, mad as hatters but lovely people.always used to help them out as much as i could when i ran a shop.

It is such a large and diverse country it is hard to make valid generalisations. You would be hard put to find such a wide variety of attractions in Europe.

Oh, and the women. My god, the women. Even some of the men. Ginola.

:)

Been there many times and lived there for a while many years ago.
I love the country, the people (most of the time ;) ) and the food and wine are ... well... French :cool: Say no more.

I live here, married a french woman and it was a choice of staying in the UK or moving to the alps, no contest really. We're about 15 mins from the top of a mountain with bike trails all over it and in the summer you can get this from the local town...

http://www.sibra.fr/en/summer-lines

Athough the french can be breathtakingly rude, it's a great place to live.

I've been about 5 or 6 times over the years; french exchanges at school; grape picking as a teenager; a honeymoon holiday and a family holiday last year.

I have always found the french on the whole to be a welcoming and patient country, as long as you make an attempt to speak the language, regardless how pitifully.

driving is really nice over there, people seem to have patience and lane discipline.

and the food , the food and the wine :D

france does have its issues for sure, where doesn't?, but my experience of it has always been fantastic.

Back